Monday, June 27, 2011

Pretty as a Picture

We took these pictures last week to showcase Annabelle's DOC band.  They are creating a calendar featuring babies wearing their bands, and we totally think our little bean deserves to be a model, no? :)

On another note, circles are so not my thing.  I know they are a design staple, and artists like Jamie Warren can work them like no one's business.  I can't, but I adore this Studio Calico paper that came with my Lawn Party kit a few months back and I was determined to use it. I really like how this turned out.


  
Lastly, I just want to say how grateful I am for joyful distractions like my baby and scrapbooking her beautiful face.  My mother, after spending the weekend at St. Joe's, is back at the nursing home *still* awaiting the kidney procedure.  If I think about it too long, I'll scream or cry or most likely both.  I spent all day Friday and most of Sunday with her, and spent all morning today calling doctors.  This afternoon, I needed to play with Annabelle and pretty paper and all the things that bring me joy. 

No comments: