Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Look what I did

First, I made it out of Michael's for 16 dollars.  Me.  Michael's. Under $20.  This may be the first sign of the rapture...

Second, I made it out of Target for 23 dollars.... including baby stuff. That's right, I went to the baby section and *still* only spent that much.  I swear I could drop a quarter of a million dollars per visit to that place.  But today I was a budget rockstar.  Two outfits, baby food, a set of baby bowls on clearance, and a Father's Day card.  Woot!

Third, I did a bunch of research here and here about starting Annabelle on solid foods. She's been eating rice cereal with us at dinner time for about a week now, so today I bought squash, peas, bananas, and sweet potatoes.  I'm so glad I read about trying only 1 food at a time, for 3 or so days, to watch for allergic reactions.  I never would have thought of that.  Can't wait to see what she thinks of her expanding menu!

Next, I read Kayla's post today.  That girl cracks me up, but today I was particularly tickled. :)

Last, I made this with those precious swim pictures.  I'm so glad our girl takes loooong afternoon naps - that's Mama's playtime. :)

No comments: