Annabelle turned 5 months old yesterday. She's working on rolling over, had rice cereal in her bottle for the first time tonight, and is the smiley-est, sweetest little bundle of love that ever was. Her faves right now:
1. Crunchy puppy. A crinkly, fuzzy, teether-pawed dog and she loves everything about him.
2. The Cube. It's covered in all kinds of textures, it jingles, it has a few dangling bumpy teethers, and one side is mirrored. To the Bean, that's perfection.
3. The xylopiano. A Little Tikes classic that brings a grin to her face no matter what makes the music - mommy, mama, her own fingers or her own toes.
4. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. It's a singable book with bold bright letters (lowercase, thank you very much!) that teaches the alphabet, rhyme, repetition, colors, you name it. She's riveted every time we read it, which is often multiple times a day.
5. Her bouncer. I call it the jungle gym, Shannon calls it the Cirque du Soleil bouncer, but Fisher Price calls it the Luv U Zoo Jumperoo. An ok name, I guess. It sings, it bounces, it flashes and spins and jingles. An all-round good time, at least in short bursts.
I am so lucky to be able to spend the next two months at home with her. I simply adore every minute I get to spend watching her play and learn and grow. We love you, baby girl.