Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Little One

Boy, it's been a while!  The first quarter of a school year is always like this.  For the first month, you're getting your class settled, teaching routines, organizing and communicating constantly!  The second month and a half, you're preparing for conferences and report cards.  I swear, I work enough overtime in the first nine weeks to cover all the weeks off we get in the summer.  It's not a vacation, it's comp time. :)

We've been crazy busy prepping the nursery, registering, making invitations to the shower.  It's all coming together so beautifully.  I'll take pics and share soon.  Shannon has been feeling great, thank goodness.  We're just so excited and having such fun waiting to meet our Annabelle.

Speaking of which, I created this layout today with our 20 week ultrasound that told us we're expecting a daughter.





This is my well-deserved fall break, and I've been scrapping it up!  Made a love l.o., the invites, and this.  My Studio Calico October Kit - On the Easel - and the Watercolor add-on arrived yesterday afternoon, so I busted into it first thing this morning!   In fact, I'm heading back into the scraproom right now! :)

1 comment:

Penny Smith said...

Great US layout! Love all the details!