Thursday, July 23, 2009

Planning for Friday


I've been a creative little bugger this week. Tags and mini-books and layouts, oh my! I'm loving it.

We saw Wicked at Gammage on Tuesday night. Absolutely fabulous!! I am a HUGE fan of The Wizard of Oz, and I cannot believe the seamless link between the original tale and Gregory Maguire's story. The music, the humor, and the reimagined and lovable Elphaba... just fantastic. I was so pleasantly surprised, because I tried to read Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister and just couldn't get through it.

I received feedback tonight on the second part of my capstone project. All exemplary marks, thank you very much.

So tomorrow..... the new washing machine should be delivered. I am going to crank out my first draft of part 3 of the capstone. And Shanni is coming to me! Should make for a fantastic Friday, and the end of a pretty good week. :)

No comments: