Monday, June 14, 2010

Real

Happy Monday.  Just stopping by to share a layout I created this weekend about my niece Mackenzie turning 9.  This LO did not come easily... I had the design in mind before I started, but I really struggled getting the colors right.  I was sticking with turquoises and yellows and white, but then when the title came along, the pink entered.  I had to go back a few times to work in that pink throughout - even reworked the circle flower 3 times.  I think I'm ok with where I ended up.  I also want to thank Piradee Talvanna, who posted so honestly on her blog about how she was struggling with a LO of her own.  It is so comforting and encouraging to know that even professional scrappers sometimes struggle with getting a page *just right*.  So thanks, Piradee. :)   And Happy Birthday, Blondie! Love you!

No comments: