Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break

It's Friday night, our week off is coming to a close, and I don't want to spend too much time on here right now! :)  So here's a quick update.

We spent the first half of the week at Lake of the Woods rustic cabins in Pinetop. Crazy - we ran into not one but two people we know.  Small world.  Discovered a delightful little scrapbooking store called Embellish, and spent lots of sweet time just resting.  Quiet, peaceful, wonderful.

Yesterday we had a doctor's appointment for more family planning, shopped a bit, and CRAFTED.  Shannon spent hours wondering through iTunes and finding some fantastic new musicians while I created this.  I gotta admit, I LOVE it:

Today was an eye doctor appointment for me, shopping for the parents, cooking a delicious dinner together, and more scrapping.  Had to showcase this photo I took up at the cabin.

And tomorrow we'll be on a pontoon boat on Roosevelt Lake celebrating Kori's 40th.  I will be at least...Shanni's a bit under the weather.


And that's that. Movie time!

No comments: