Sunday, June 9, 2013

It's sure been a while....

It has been well over a year since I logged onto this blog.  I guess I lost interest, lost motivation, and certainly lost a lot of my free time.  One became two, and three became four...

 
 

Those are our girls.  Thanks to Shannon, Sophie joined this family on April 19, 2013 and our hands and hearts are FULL.  Having a first child is a huge adjustment, but having a second with a 2 and a half year old is a huge amount of work.  Joyful, exhausting work.  We are so, so lucky.

Needless to say, family takes priority over internet fun and games. Over all hobbies, really.  And over sleep. 

But summer break has started and I might just be able to squeeze in a little time to document our beautiful life on here.  Maybe.

*Photos by First Day Photos @ Scottsdale Healthcare Shea

No comments: